Active Transportation Survey Instructions
Apr 26, 2021 at 5:00pm
See how you can provide your input into your local District Active Transportation Plan.
Public input will play an important role in the outcome of the local active transportation plan. Your feedback will help us complete the picture and understand why certain connections, locations, and corridors are important to the community and the opportunities and challenges associated with them. The survey gives you the ability to easily provide input about an area directly on a map. To learn how to capture your input to help Caltrans developed the Active Transportation Plan watch the following videos.
- Click the "Let's get Started" button.
- Search or zoom the map to where you have concerns walking and/or biking along a state route (blue highlighted areas).
- Answer the pop-up survey questions.
- If your concern is outside the blue highlighted area, these locations might not be state property maintained by Caltrans. Check with your local county or city if your concern is not within the blue highlighted areas along a state route that is maintained by Caltrans.
- Select the answers for the questions that follow
The following videos were developed by District 11. The video will walk you through how to take the survey.